Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Feature in Outdoor Photography Canada



Be sure to check out the latest issue of Outdoor Photography Canada magazine to see a feature profile on me. In the interview I talk about how I got started in nature photography, what my favorite subjects are and how I philosophically approach nature photography. The interview was done from my cellphone while shooting Pine Grosbeaks in Algonquin Park - the ideal setting!

The magazine is out in select stores (ie. Chapters) across Canada or you can subscribe online at their site: Outdoor Photography Canada
This is a solid magazine - a fine showcase of Canadian landscapes and wildlife.
Happy spring!
Ethan-

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Ethan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your work and love that mag — picking it up tonight!
    k.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. How do we get one down south?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A photography and fine art printing company requires an energetic, knowledgeable and fun person to write interesting, thought provoking and informative articles and social media updates to help build our social profile following and keep our content fresh.
    Don Blankenship

    ReplyDelete