Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Naturescapes Award & Popular Photo magazine

Hi all, just a bit of flagrant self promotion here...

1) My photo of the Subway in Zion National Park has just been selected for honorable mention among the Images of the Year on http://www.naturescapes.net/ . Check out the slideshow on the main page.... mine is image #8.

2) There's a brief editorial feature on me on page 11 in the latest (March) issue of Popular Photograph magazine. The magazine is widely available in bookstores and newstands.

cheers!
Ethan

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:54 AM

    Wow Ethan - that shot is incredible...and in good company, I might add. Congratulations on some well-deserved recognition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ethan. I was just over at Naturescapes and saw your image. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:26 AM

    Good job Ethan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:34 PM

    Congratulations Ethan. That is a great photo and I will be sure to look up the magazine and read the write up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:53 PM

    congrats dude! now i wish i had joined you at joshua with the snow... but then maybe your other stuff wouldn't have worked out! hope to catch up with you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats! I'll have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:24 AM

    Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Ethan ! I checked your nature scape creativity. It was awesome. I just loved it. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2:49 AM

    Wonderful post.
    fineartmaya.com

    ReplyDelete