Thursday, July 02, 2009

SOLD: Canon 50D - like new

SOLD
Canon 50D body with accessory BG-E2N battery grip and spare battery. Price: $1400 Cdn takes all. Will include shipping within Canada. This will save you a few hundred bucks if you were to buy new in Canada now (with taxes).

Details:
The camera is in brand-new condition (purchased in February), in the original box with all the standard items (CDs, cables, strap). Still under Canon warranty.

This is one of my backup bodies and has barely been used Am selling because I just bought other backup bodies and no longer need the 50D.

The 50D is an excellent camera that impressed me with its lightening fast autofocus and fast frame rate.. ideal for bird or wildlife photography. Full details, reviews and photos of the 50D are widely available on the web.

Payment (cheque, money order, cash, e-transfer) necessary before shipping. I'll guarantee the condition of the camera as stated.... full money back if not satisfied.

I've shot some nice photos with this body including the Red-throated Loon in the previous post, and this American White Pelican photo:

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:04 PM

    hi - is this still available- my husband might be interested. lovely site :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iv actually been thinking about upgrading my 450d to a canon 50D What do you think is it worth it?

    ReplyDelete